The Guild provides an insight into contemporary Glass Engraving. It aims to promote the highest standards of glass engraving.The website contains techniques, a gallery of members engraved glass, where to see it and where to learn to engrave.
The Guild is the foremost charity dedicated solely to the art of glass engraving and we are very lucky to
have the support of loyal members, friends and donors. This support is invaluable and in order to ensure
that we can continue and expand our activities, there are many ways in which you can help:
• Shop Online - Did you know you could be collecting free donations for the Guild of Glass Engravers
every time you shop online with Easy Fundraising?
We have also recently set up an AmazonSmile account for the Guild. When you shop at Amazon you can
choose to have 0.5% of your purchase value donated to the Guild. You will need to do a search for The Guild
of Glass Engravers in the list of charities supported and you will be prompted to purchase through
Amazon Smile when you visit the website. Again, there is no additional cost for the purchaser so we hope you
will choose to support us next time you shop with Amazon.
• Make a Donation - Visit our page to make a commission free donation from as little as £10
using BT's MyDonate
• Gift Aid your donation - Gift Aid is a way for charities such as the Guild to increase the value of monetary gifts
from UK taxpayers by claiming back the basic rate tax paid by the donor on the donation. It can increase the value
of donations at no extra cost to you. Download a form here if you are eligible for Gift Aid
• Join online as a member or friend, whether a practising engraver or not
• Follow us on Facebook or Instagram and make sure your friends do too!